Subheader

Updating James Bond 007 related news including new movie SPECTRE released in UK on 26 October, 2015 and more ...

Saturday, 17 March 2012

On my patch

Always wanted to be involved with a Bond film production in some capacity, would have been Broz's coffee-maker for DAD if needed. Despite my lack of work qualifications, have made a few enquiries over the years with EON - none been treated with that much seriousness by them. Most disappointed to not be able to say "worked on a Bond film" in some capacity during my boring life.

Also I've never watched a day's filming either, most annoying for the latest movie Skyfall  which has been on my patch i.e local to me - Greenwich, Lewisham [at night ?] & Central London. The latest photos seen on the net show a chopper circling a mock-up set in Surrey - again not that far away from moi.

Perhaps now believing that my path is never destined to meet with Bond, James Bond.

Cheers 007 !

Steve

007 Bond Supplement